Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Laos

=> This post is a chronological summary of my trip.

More pictures can be accessed at the end/bottom
 of this blog, they are organized by topics.


Luang Namtha, in the north of Laos










Driving to Luang Prabang




















































Driving to Vang Vieng



































I leave my Land Roamer at the campsite
 and take buses to Vientianne and back, 
going "backpacker" style - Easy/Nice !





















I drive my Roamer BACK to Luang Pragang
because my daughter Saskia and Julien are coming there
to visit me for a few days: VERY NICE !
















All of a sudden, I get a message from Saskia (my daughter): "we have holidays, with Julien, can we fly and join you for a week in Luang Prabang?  

What a joy to see them for a few days and do a few excursions together!!!

































=> If you want to see MORE pictures of my
trip through LAOS click here to see them. 

They are organized by topics. 
Enjoy without moderation!



- End of this trip -

Next destination : Thailand is here