Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Peninsular Malaysia

=> This post is a chronological summary of my trip.

More pictures can be accessed at the end/bottom
 of this blog, they are organized by topics.

11 December 2018 - Just crossed the border, coffee time !







I shall leave my Roamer there while I fly to Switzerlanf for Xmas & New-Year 

January 2019 - Driving to Cameron Highlands



































Driving to Penang island



























Penang Hill




























Driving back to Kuala Lumpur






The Chin Swee Caves Temple (Chinese: 清水岩) is a Chinese temple in Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia. It is situated in the most scenic site of Genting Highlands. The temple attracts many local and foreign devotees from Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, China, Thailand and Indonesia.







Batu Caves (Tamil: பத்து மலை) is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu (Stone River), which flows past the hill.
The cave is one of the most popular Tamil shrines outside India, and is dedicated to Lord Murugan (Tamil God Murugan Tamil: தமிழ்க் கடவுள் முருகன்). It is the focal point of Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia.












MELAKA

















Time to Drop my Land Roamer at Port Klang...
It will sail on a RoRo ship to Kota Kinabalu, on Borneo
I shall take a bus to the airport of Kuala Lumpur,
a plane to Kota Kinabalu, and
I shall collect my Roamer a week later!


=> If you want to see MORE pictures of my
trip through Malaysia click here to see them. 

They are organized by topics. 
Enjoy without moderation!


- End of this trip -

Next destination : Singapore is here