Monday, October 15, 2007

Borneo - State of Sabah (Malaysia) - By Topic

NB - ALL the pictures of this second blog are
DIFFERENT from the ones on the main page!

=> People









=> Nature, Parks and Wildlife
















Yes, there is a big machine gun under that tarp…
This island is very close to the Sulu Archipelago (Philippines) where is a Travel Advisory against trips the as terrorist and armed groups continue to conduct kidnappings on land and at sea for ransom, bombings, and other attacks targeting, foreigners, civilians, local government institutions, and security forces.

Gomatong cave and river














=> Cities, Towns and Monuments


=> Street and Shopping


Ha, ha, as a true explorer, I bought an "Expedition" watch on Labuan island!


=> Fancy resorts on Mabul island
NB - Not for my budget, I go to cheap, backpacker's hostels...








=> On the Road



Hum... problem with my clutch!


The truck carrying my Land Roamer has an engine breakdown...
In the middle of the night, we are unloading a big excavator and transferring the Roamer from one truck to another...





=> Religion








=> Food






=> I was there





=> I slept there















=> Miscellaneous